Yates-American offers a complete range of stock and custom made milled-to-pattern bits to meet your specific needs. Our bits are made of the very best grade steel and have always maintained their position as the performance “Standard of the Industry”. Contact Yates-American for detailed information on how bits can be supplied for your cutter head.
To meet the needs of any application, Yates-American maintains a vast record file of bits in Southern Pine or Western Pine configuration. Beyond this, we can produce any pattern desired to meet your exact specifications.
• Bits are precision ground to reduce jointing and are balanced and
– packaged in sets
• We can ship within 24 hours upon receipt of order
– most orders ship the same day.
• We offer bits made from premium alloy steel HCHC-D2.
• 1/8″ and 3/16″ eased edge on 1-1/2″ finished lumber in L and LV style
– (specify single or double prong)
• 1/4″ radius on 1″ finished lumber in L and LV style
– (double prong, unless otherwise specified)